8.26.2009

While at the mall, I decided to swing into the cosmetics department to get some face cleanser. I had an insightful visit with the lady behind the Origins counter who gave me tons of free samples. I was so excited that I went home and forced John into the bathroom for a 30 minute facial (he later told me that he wanted to jump up and run after 5 minutes but he couldn't deny the smile planted on my face). The difference was astounding. No wonder the nice clerk gave me all those free samples - she knew I would be hooked. So I went to their website and was impressed - very earth friendly, hence the name "Origins". Aside from donating to several charities and having a recycle program, their products are made from all natural or certified organic products and prohibit the use of: parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, or animal ingredients.

No comments: