8.24.2009

I finished the Twilight series on into the late hours of last night. FINALLY. I made it to the ending that I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for since the beginning of the year (I took a looong break in btwn books 2 & 3). And now that i've read the last page, i'm left with lonely feelings - like a friend just moved away. I have devoted so much time to Bella & Edward and now they are gone, collecting dust in a nook on my bookshelf. I read the first 700 pages in a flash, but carried out the last 50 over the course of 3 days hoping that another 50 would magically appear. You have to be a book lover to understand how involving it is to read the stories of these characters and get so deep in that you actually develop a personal attachment. What are Bella & Edward doing right now? Oh yea, that's right, they're just characters in a book, NOT REAL. These are the thoughts in my head. Needless to say, the series was amazing and I closed book 4 last night with contentment stirring through my mind.

No comments: