11.25.2008

1- Pilot Inspektor

2- Jermajesty

3- Bronx Mowgli

4- Kal-el Coppola

5- Sunday Rose

6- Fifi Trixibelle, Pixie, & Peaches

7- Moxie Crimefighter & Zolten


GIVE UP? This is what celebrities are naming their children in the 21st century. Am I the only one who is confused? I mean, don't get me wrong. I am well aware that picking out a baby name can be exciting and stressful and that you would like his/her name to mean something, but come on! I pulled these of of the MSN article "Can Celeb Tots Survive Their Names?" Look below for a list of the proud parents. (i'm still laughing at Fifi Trixibelle)


(1- Jason Lee's son; 2- Jermaine Jackson's son; 3- Ashley & Pete Wentz's son; 4- Nicholas Cage's son; 5- Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban's daughter; 6- Live Aid creator, Bob Geldof's daughters; 7- Penn, of Penn & Teller, Jillette's children)

No comments: