11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I look around today, I realize how many wonderful things I have to be thankful for. In a world that is filled with such violence and strife, I count myself one lucky lady to be nestled in such a cozy existence and living a life where I often take for granted that which some view as a tremendous blessing. That being said, I don't feel that I adequately thank God for the many blessings that have been handed to me, so TODAY I want to take a moment and reflect on a few of the things that make this life so incredible! Hopefully, on the next day that finds me a little less than satisfied, this list can serve as a reminder of everything I have to be thankful for!

~ My amazing family who never fails to make me laugh & is always there when I need them
~ A group of friends who have become like family
~ Tucker, my oh-so-sweet puppy dog
~ A closet full of GREAT shoes :)
~ Health & Happiness
~ Living close enough to the ocean that I can enjoy the sun & sand during the day and the beautiful stars at night
~ That most delicious fried turkey that dad spent the morning preparing
~ A home
~ The view I have on my commute to and from work

~ The snooze button
~ Freedom
~ The scent of fresh lilies stirring throughout my apartment
~ Happy Hour Margaritas
~ A box full of old pictures that always makes me smile
~ Good music
~ Wagon Wheel's fried squash ;)
~ The changing of the leaves in Fall
~ All of my wonderful memories, and the anticipation of what's to come

~ Egyptian Cotton Sheets (they really are the greatest thing)
~ Babies laughter
~ And most importantly - LIFE!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I WISH we lived closer!! We could share shoes, beach days, happy hours and lots of laughs!

Miss you,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

You definitely have plenty to be thankful for. Miss you- JB