6.14.2011

No place like home

You know how much I love Charleston, right?  Refer here if you ever had any doubt! 

I got the chance to spend the day exploring my favorite cobblestone streets when my sister and two nephews came down for the weekend.  Considering they came to visit in May, i'm a little late on posting but who's counting?!  While the Dads played golf out on Kiawah Island (SO boring) I could think of no better place to take the boys than Waterfront Park.  A true Charleston gem - waterfront swings dangling from wooden arbors, cruise ships, sailboats, tool-arounds and the like all whizzing by, play-friendly water fountains and also the kinds that we just admire, grassy fields, pebble walkways draped with old oak trees, and the glistening Charleston Harbor.  Perfection! 










Man, I love this place!

No comments: