5.09.2011

of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. - lin yutang

yesterday i....

- scored some serious snuggle time with my pillow and tucker while hubby took care of sully.  sleeping in 'til 9am... delightful

- woke to the smell of bacon (and a feast of other foods)

- got big morning hugs from my favorite little guy in the whole world

- also got 4 sweet cards and 2 thoughtful texts

- soaked up glorious sunshine and cool breezes all day

- was visited by my stepson

- did glitter crafts with the boys on the back porch after breakfast

- savored 2 solo hours at home with my coffee

- went flower shopping

- did a little landscaping

- strolled to the neighborhood pond with hubby, sully, and the fishing pole at dusk

- enjoyed lots of laughing

- even more "i love you's"

- and, for dinner, pigged out on my favorite burger in the world: five guys!


life is good. 
happy mother's day to all!

No comments: