1.19.2011

things i'm loving

I'm a shopaholic.  This we know.  And I think that one of my problems is this - when I see something that gives me the warm and fuzzies (and there are many), I feel an urgency to have it/buy it/go there.  Right then.  No waiting.  And I go home (or log off my computer) and obsess think about it.  To a point of ridiculousness.  I have concluded that my obssession longing stems from two sources (1) a fear that the thing will be gone when i'm "ready" to make it mine or (2) anxiety that dementia will set in and i'll forget the item all together only to come across it at a later date and die right there on the spot when I realize I lived my life without it?  Don't know.  And since I don't see a rainfall of money in my near future making (1) slighlty impossible (frown) I will establish a resolution for (2).  A list.  To not forget.

hand stitched christmas ornament
this book and that book for sully
and this book for me
la samanna villas
shop mamie
special occasion banners
and these too
one, two, and three elements of design that i would just fall right over dead to decorate a baby girl's nursery in.  no better color combo for a little girl than pink and green!
these sweet treat supplies
way expensive, i know.  but just so beautiful, this scarf
and a more in-my-ballpark scarf


i'm sure i'll be back with more some other day.  so long for now...

No comments: