6.08.2009

Wedding Bells

John and I hit the road this weekend bound towards Greenville, SC for his little sister's wedding. We dropped Sully off with my Mom & Dad and burned rubber early Saturday afternoon arriving just in time to enjoy a few pre-wedding cocktails and get ready. The wedding was flawless and his sister could not have looked more beautiful. She is a simple lady and the wedding was a perfect reflection of that. I stored away all the wedding ideas and savvy I possibly could in one brain to use for our big day next Spring.

There's much of John's family that I had still not met which made the occassion all the better. I was almost "over the moon" when John's Granny told someone that "John hit the lottery when he met Courtney." You've got to love a sweet Granny. After the cake was cut and the bubbles were blown to the departing newlyweds we headed back to the hotel to live it up with all of the aunts, uncles, cousins, my soon-to-be mother and brother in-law, etc. etc.. It was a great time. I've been looking forward to our baby-free adventure for a month now and, sadly, it was over in (what felt like) a heartbeat. Here are some pictures...





No comments: