4.05.2011

what's making me happy

- thoughtful strangers who hold the door.
- the first peek of sunshine after 36 hours of gray and rain.

- sully's hugs. and kisses. and songs. and giggles. and brown eyes.

homemade chicken salad and mom's spaghetti and meatballs, sitting in my refrigerator.

- the neighborhood mommies that are now my friends.

- witnessing the adoration that my parents feel for my son.

- blooming hydrangeas and fresh herbs that i'll be planting this weekend.

- giving life to dreams. with my husband.

- four friends who are "expecting". two for the first time.

- shopping for easter basket goodies.

- a sister i can laugh with even when the "big c" is staring us down.

- mint and eucalyptus hand soap.

- my stepson getting his second visit from the tooth-fairy.

- salty charleston air.